Sigh, I guess we’re just not drift compatible.
One month before I move and I start developing feelings for someone here. Of course.
Had one of those rare moments of total social paralysis today. Such a bizarre feeling. Really bummed out about it and blaming it on exhaustion doesn’t help.
For the past few days it’s seemed every anon question I’ve seen on other peoples’ blogs have been more annoying, rude and disgusting than ever. What gives?
I have no idea how this happened (Text Conversation)
- Adam: My friend was like "Who was that guy who cut the guy's head off on a bus? Mike de Jong?"
- Adam: Thought you'd love it.
- Me: ...Speechless...
- Me: That is a new one.
- Me: I plead not guilty.
- Me: Who said this?
- Adam: My friend Jonathan!
- Adam: Somehow Vincent Lee became Mike de Jong.
- Me: Haha please shake his hand on my behalf. And then decapitate him.